Thursday, September 10, 2009

I am ONE!

Yay! I am one! Mami and Dadi celebrated my Birthday early because my actual birthday falls on a Thursday.

DSC_0841
Its a Mickey Party for me! Cos I love mickey! In fact my first word is MICKEY!

DSC_0836
See my mami even got the party packs ready with mickey stuff

DSC_0852

See my mami cooked all these. Some my dadi bought from Ramadhan BAzaar.


DSC_0842

These beer cupcakes is from my Ah Kor. She made them. Clever right?

DSC_0864s
This is me and my mami. 

DSC_0854
See red eggs??? 

DSC_0861
My First Yogurt Juice! yay!! next time i can drink with my kor kor edi!

DSC_0870
These are my cousins and my kor kor too. Can you spot me?

DSC_0903

DSC_0876
When they sang the song I got a lil bit scared...

DSC_0884
When they sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUSTIN!!! wah! I'm so happy to hear my name!



DSC_0881
Because I don't know how to blow the candle.. my kor kor helped me

DSC_0895
Then my mami held my hands and kor kor hand too to cut the cupcake.

DSC_0873
That's my dadi, my mami, my kor kor and myself. 

DSC_0897
mami try to show you the cupcake but all I wanna do is to EAT the cupcake. Arghh! gimme! 

 
DSC_0884sface
Can you see that I'm very happy??? I like birthday... can we have birthday tomorrow again?

2 comments:

2ma said...

once again, happy 1st birthday justin!!! i love justin's BIG smile in the last pic. so cute ler!!!

chanelwong said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you....
He is soooo very very happy...