Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wheeeee

Finally I can play with my kor kor in the park!

DSC_1069

I can roam by myself now
DSC_1084

Don't worry. I can walk quite well now.
DSC_1088

And sometimes I can run too. And if I wanna make a turn to the left or right.. i'll put my hand up and i'll go that way. Signalling mami calls it.
DSC_1082


Do you know what is my favourite?
DSC_1083


DSC_1075copy
See Saw!

And also...
DSC_1098
I won't let anyone touch me when I'm on a swing. I'll whack your hands and say "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

DSC_1089small
I'm so happpy.. so so so happy :)

Okay mi... going to do something now.
DSC_1085

DSC_1077

DSC_1078

DSC_1079

DSC_1080
Mami always tell me "Bum Bum Down ah!!" So I listened to her, even when coming down the slide.

I'm a happy boy! I am I am I am!
DSC_1086

5 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow, you are so good on the swing. Ashley cheh cheh would fall down each time...hehehehe

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Justin had a fun time in playground ya.

TripleJin said...

so small...but so good at the playground!!!! sit at big kids' swings summore!!!

2ma said...

i definitely see a big smile on justin's face!!!

Anggie's Journal said...

so small already on swing ??? good la .... if i can recall jeremy just learn to swing not long ago ....