Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Schedule

1 year 9 months 3 weeks and 6 days


Everyday my schedule:

8am - 9 am : Wake up
9 am - 11.30: disturb mami sewing, disturb mami design, hunt for food in the kicthen
11.30 am: mami's alarm will ring and I will bring mami's phone and ask her to pick kor kor up. So I wil bring my own diaper and also shoes for mami to put on for me.
12:15 pm: Kor kor is back and we will have lunch. After lunch its yogurt time. I like to eat it myself and I look like this.

12.30pm: Bath and rest (actually mami's turn to drink coffee or eat her lunch)
1.30pm : Get ready for nap & drink milk
2 - 5pm: Nap
5pm: Wake up and disturb everyone (I'm so busy!) Snack, TV, Play with kor kor.
7pm: Dinner then disturb dadi and kor kor and mami
11:00pm: Sleep. Yeah I sleep very very late cos I nap alot during noon.

That's my schedule for the weekdays. :)

No comments: