Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PA CHI LOU!

I heard dadi shouting this morning....POU CHI LOU! (old newspaper man!)

Of course ...being me. I need to go and supervise and see what is happening. I am, afterall the SUPER-Viser in this house.

So I also shouted PA CHI LO! PA CHI LO!

and dadi picked me up and laughed..." Justin.. You also shouted Pou Chi Lou ah?"

So the uncle came in and used a ruler to measure the height of the old newspaper. And he picked it up and walked a few rounds in and out from the house. Then when he left i said..

BYE PA CHI LO!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

hahaha funny boy lah u justin :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahhaahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahaaha...he learns very fast :D

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

hahaha, Justin so cute. Does he speaks cantonese in kwai lou slang?

Pete said...

Everytime the old newspaper man come, my daughter gets to keep the money made from the old newspapers sale.