Tuesday, April 27, 2010

pwease dadi....

1 year, 7 months, 10 days...



Taken in Cameron Highland while plucking strawberries...

The other day, we passed by a playground and so I told mami:

Me: I want gigound (playground)
Mami: if you want to go the playground then you gotto tell dadi okay?
Me: Dadi i want gigound.
Dadi: * didn't hear*
Mami: You need to say properly...dadi..
Me: Pwease dadi, i want go gigound.
Dadi: Oh Justin, you want to go playground? Later okay?
Me: I want to go gigound...dadi pwease....

And they never bring me to playground because it was raining......

Mami said this was the longest sentence that I can form. Wait....this is just the beginning..

3 comments:

2xMum said...

aww... so cute! He looks more alike his daddy.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

can't wait for him to start arguing....with the parents....hahahahahahhahahahahaa

Kristie said...

clever boy!!! He is developing his speech very quickly!